Quality, Personalized Care You Deserve
HMSO is right here in your neighborhood, ready with the quality, personalized care you deserve. Our team of healthcare providers specializes in caring for families. A full range of medical, surgical and subspecialties supports your PCP, who may be a family practitioner, internist, pediatrician or nurse practitioner.
When you choose HMSO, you get not only your own primary care provider, but also the full benefit of the Highline Medical Center and its comprehensive services. Should hospitalization ever be necessary, our physicians will care for you at Highline Medical Center. In addition to having access to the Highline Medical Center, we have aligned with excellent regional medical centers for specialty services to better serve our community
Patient Advocacy Team
At HMSO, we continually respond to needs that arise within our community. HMSO has pioneered the use of patient advocates to assist patients in times of personal or family crisis. Your PCP can refer you to a patient advocate for special assistance.
Community Case Management Program
With our unique case management service, you benefit from the support of a social worker whose skills complement treatment and care by your PCP. Services include in-home assessments, monthly follow-ups and patient education.
HMSO Board of Directors
- Terrill Harrington, MD, Family Practice
- Theresa Hineline, MD, Pediatrics
- Andy Vu, MD, Family Practice
- David Green, MD, Otolaryngology
- Brian Jones, DO, Orthopedic Surgery – Board Chair
- Marcus Meyer, MD, Ophthalmology – Vice Chair
- St Anne Hospital
- Russ Woolley, Chief Operating Officer
- Annie Donohue, President and Privacy Officer
- Veronica Vidaurri, Vice President
- Terrill Harrington, MD, Compliance Officer